King Soopers Lab Cards Fundraising Program
This page is for people utilizing the King Soopers Lab Cards/ Community Rewards Program to fundraise for a student. If you'd like to fundraise through Safeway, click here.
Please read all of the information below. You must submit the form below for us to track your student's fundraising.
Steps to sign up for the King Soopers Lab Cards/ Community Rewards Program:
1. Fill out the form below.
2. Go to King Soopers.com to link your phone number to our organization under their "community rewards." If you don't have an account, click here.
3. Be prepared to report your fundraising efforts to the Outdoor Lab Foundation during redemption weeks (dates below). Please note that information regarding redemption weeks will be sent to your email address on file. If you fail to present fundraising information during all four redemption weeks to the Outdoor Lab Foundation, the OLF is not responsible for reporting your student's tuition fundraising balance to your local school.
2021-2022 Redemption Weeks:
July 31, 2022 - August 7, 2022
October 31, 2022 - November 7, 2022
January 31, 2023 - February 7, 2023
April 30, 2023 - May 7, 2023
Important Things to Note:
- We are unable to estimate how much each family will receive each quarter.
- Under the program, .5% of your contribution will go to Outdoor Lab Foundation to cover administrative costs.
- Under the King Soopers Program, you cannot fundraise for two students' Outdoor Lab tuition fees at the same time. You can only fundraise for one student at a time. If you plan to fundraise for two students in the future, please give us a call at 720-403-8241.
If you have questions, please email us at Info@OutdoorLabFoundation.org.
If you're ready to get started, please fill out the form below.