Adopted by the Outdoor Lab Foundation Board of Directors on January 11th, 2023
Donor Information Collected:
- Contact information: name, organization, mailing address, phone number, email address.
- Payment or pledge information: amount, date of receipt, payment method.
- Restrictions or instructions related to contributions, including requests for anonymity.
- Information concerning how donors heard about the Foundation as well as programs and services of interest.
- Events and volunteer engagements attended.
- Information donors wish to share, questions, comments, suggestions.
- Credit card information may be stored at the donor’s request for recurring gifts. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes.
- We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
How Donor Information is Stored:
How Donor Information is Used:
The Foundation uses donor information to record gifts, provide acknowledgements and receipts, recognize donors and to communicate with donors how their philanthropic contributions advance the mission. We also may inform donors of upcoming events and opportunities to engage with the Foundation through donor recognition events, programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Sharing of Personal Information:
The Foundation does not sell or lease donor information to other organizations. Donor information is used for internal purposes of the Foundation to provide high standards of donor stewardship. Donors always have the option of remaining anonymous.