Fundraising for an Individual Student
To offset (or eliminate) the tuition fee associated with a student's trip to Outdoor Lab in sixth-grade, the Foundation has established the Lab Card Program in partnership King Soopers whereby donations generated from your normal shopping are directed to your child’s Outdoor Lab fees. Regardless of your student's age, you can start fundraising now in preparation of your student's sixth-grade Outdoor Lab experience!
How to begin fundraising:
Link your King Soopers Shopper's Card to the Outdoor Lab Foundation by updating the King Soopers Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
Register your student's ID number with the Outdoor Lab Foundation using the form at the bottom of this webpage.
- During quarterly redemption weeks, take a screenshot of your account fundraising balance and send it to the Outdoor Lab Foundation. We will email you a reminder each quarter. Information regarding redemption weeks will be sent to your email address on file and can also be found on our website by clicking here. Reporting your fundraising total during the redemption weeks is very important so we can properly track your student's tuition fundraising balance and share it with your local school.
- Multiple people can be fundraising for one student's tuition fee. Share with family and friends to fundraise faster!
- We are unable to estimate how much each family will receive each quarter since the donation is based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating King Soopers Community Rewards organizations .
- 0.5% of your contribution will go to Outdoor Lab Foundation to cover administrative costs.
- Under the King Soopers Program, you cannot fundraise for two students' Outdoor Lab tuition fees at the same time. You can only fundraise for one student at a time. If you plan to fundraise for two students in the future, please give us a call at 720-403-8241.
You must submit the form below to complete step 2 for us to track your student's fundraising. If this form is not complete, we will not be able to associate your child's student ID with your fundraising efforts.